Friday, January 28, 2005

Your Quiziness - Thanks Mrs. Pilkington

1. Total amount of music files on your computer: 11.40 GB (on my iTunes for my iPOD)... that's 3056 songs

2. The last CD you bought was: Madeleine Peyroux

3. What is the song you last listened to before reading this message? Fortunate Fool by Jack Johnson (album: Brushfire Fairytales)

4. Write down 5 songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you: Only 5? Cruel I tell you?
In NO particular order...
a. The Nearness of You by Norah Jones
[Come Away With Me (2002)]
b. What a Difference a Day Made by Dinah Washington
[The Ultimate Dinah Washington]
c. How Deep Is Your Love by Jonatha Brook
[Steady Pull]
d. Big Boned Gal by k.d. lang
[Absolute Torch and Twang (1989)]
e. Silver Lining by Steve Poltz
[One Left Shoe (1998)]
f. Steal My Kisses by Ben Harper
[Burn to Shine (1999)]
g. Soft and Wet by Prince
...makes me dance in my seat if I'm driving!

Nope I can't count!

This of course leaves no room for anything by Stevie Wonder, Vivaldi, Jill Sobule, Sting, Annie Lennox, Tenacious D, 80s bands (tons!),Good 'ole ROck ike : Van Halen, Aerosmith, AC/DC... Latin: Cesaria Evora, Compay Segunda, Nill Lara... Jazz.... Opera... Classical...
Hmph -- 5!

5. Who are you going to pass this stick to? (3 persons) and why? Hmmm...I think Eva, Marjorie and Dmitri to keep it in blogville!

1 Comments:

Blogger Olugbemisola (Mrs.Pilkington) said...

great list! you've given me some to add to mine!:-)

11:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home